Associate Membership of the National Clinical Homecare Association (NCHA) is open to almost any organisation with an interest in clinical homecare, and represents a very cost effective way of accessing a wide range of membership benefits. These include information, advice and the networking opportunities with other full and associate members.
The benefits of associate membership are detailed below:
- Attendance at the NCHA annual meeting. This is an ideal forum to hear about the latest developments within the homecare market. Hot topics include the post Hackett Report and its implementation works streams, updates on the impact of the NHS Commissioning Board and the introduction of the new clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) which are the drivers of the new, clinically-led commissioning system introduced by the Health and Social Care Act.
- The meeting also provides an opportunity to network with other Associate and full member representatives and NCHA directors.
- Discounted places to attend the NCHA Annual Conference, with member access to all the sessions. This annual meeting has been successfully running for the last 2 years and has attracted attendance from NHS (commissioners, pharmacists and Clinicians and pharma companies). The package also includes stand space, lunch, tea & coffee breaks.
- NCHA newsletters twice a year
- Use of the NCHA logo on company promotional materials
Current Associate Membership Fee from 1st April to 31st March is £2000 + VAT. The fee is pro-rata depending in which month of the membership year the application is received/approved.